Out now, the June issue of Flexible Boss Magazine brings you news, features and comment on flexible working for employers. Please click through for your digital copy.
– The Flexible Boss Buyer’s Guide, part one: profiles of top suppliers in video, time & attendance and co-working
– Pensions minister Ros Altmann gives her views on flexibility for older workers
– The multi-generational workforce: how employers such as Marks & Spencer and McDonalds are embracing age diversity
– How Workplace Theatre is being used to tackle tricky workplace issues and improve engagement
– Case study: Headset specialist Plantronics shares its flexibility journey, bringing IT, HR and real estate together
– “Game changing” app WorkAngel tackles engagement, benefits and peer recognition
Flexible Boss Magazine is kindly distributed by Capability Jane Alexander Mann Solutions, My Family Care, Working Families, PGi, the Agile Future Forum and Wisework
Enjoy the issue!
Image credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/backpackphotography/